Colosseum and Roman Forum Guided Tour
Max 10 people
3 hours tour
Skip the line
From €45Choose date
Book this guided tour of the ancient Rome! Follow your guide to the discovery of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill!
Walk from the Colosseum to the Roman Forum during a 3 hours tour. Relive the life of emperors and gladiators with your guide. Enjoy our small group size of Max 10 people.
• Visit the world’s famous archeological area: Colosseum, Roman forum and Palatine hill.
• Enter the Colosseum, visit the ground floor and climb up to the second tier.
• Admire the imposing arena and have a great view of the underground structures.
• See Constantine’s arch, one of the few still existing in Rome.
• See the Palatine Hill and enter the Roman Forum, the beating heart of the ancient city.
• Max group size 10 people led by a licensed professional guide.
• Skip the Line and value your time.
Admission tickets price not included.
You will pay the tickets fee on the day of the tour at the meeting point.
• Your guide will take care of the tickets. Adult ticket is 14€
• The ticket for young persons (4-17) with a valid ID is 2€.
• Children (0-3) are granted free admission as well as a free tour.
• The price of the ticket includes the skip the line entrance.
• People having the RomaPass don't have to pay for the tickets. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify you have a Romapass.
• 3 hours guided tour in English.
• Secured skip the line entrance to the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
• 5€ discount for young people (4-17).
• Professional english speaking guide.
• Headsets when over 6 people.
• You must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
• The meeting point is at the Colosseum subway stop, just outside on the sidewalk, where you will see your guide holding a MindtheGuide green sign.
• After booking you will receive a confirmation email, a Voucher and a Map of the meeting point.
This tour is confirmed with a minimum of 2 people.
Book this tour and receive a 20% off coupon code for the Vatican Museum Guided tour.
• Enter the Colosseum like an ancient roman: through one of the numbered gates and reach, through its galleries, the imperial box: from here the emperor would have attended the games, decided for the life of the fighters and would have been seen by all romans.
• Climb up to the second tier, where ordinary citizens used to seat, learn about the shows that were taking place there: gladiatorial combats, spectacular executions, animal combats and many other great shows you probably don’t even suspect.
• Learn about the behind the scenes of such a building: gladiators intriguing life stories, richness, fame, power and…some blood too!
• See the Arch of Constantine, one of the few still existing in Rome, celebrating the glory of the emperor that legalized christianity.
• walk to the Roman Forum and see the Palatine hill, admire the imposing remains of the imperial house, learn about the gorgeous life the emperors were leading there, although scared of being killed!
• Visit the roman forum…where the downtown was: you’ll walk between the crowded court, the noisy Senate house, the slave market, the Archive, banks, schools and temples, walk on the coble stones where Julius Caesar, Augustus and the emperors that have made Rome great walked!
• You’ll be captured by the stories about the everyday life of a roman citizen: free shows, baths, food and much more! The life of the ancient city will revive through the words of your passionate guide!
• Enjoy the company of a licensed, expert, engaging guide: you’ll love to have fun while learning!
• No need to rush, take all the time you need!... for pictures, breaks, restroom stops…don’t forget…you are on holiday!
• Your guide is there for you! Ask all the questions you want!...in and off topic! We want you to love this city as much as we do, starting with the colosseum and ending with a restaurant.
• Max group size 10 people led by a licensed professional guide
• This tour covers an amount of hill, walks and steps so, please, wear comfortable shoes. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate people in wheelchair or strollers.
• During summer is recommended to bring with you a small bottle of water. Drinkable fountains are along the tour
• We cannot accommodate people who are late.
• Big backpacks and luggages are not allowed in the Colosseum. No lock-room service.
• For unpredictable closures and refund please read the section "Note" above this page.
- Please, keep in mind that the Colosseum may be closed due to workers' strike; some areas may also be closed due to flooding on rainy days. As such, these inconveniences are beyond Mindtheguide's control.
- It is important you bring water: Infact Rome can be very hot in Summer time. Fountains will be available along the tour to fill your bottles.
- We invite you to bring some water and wear a comfortable clothing and shoes.
- In case the tour cannot run as promised, we will offer you a full refund or an alternative tour or a modification on the same tour. We will contact you as soon as possible in order to accommodate you and will work with you to find the best solution.
- On the day of the tour, remember to bring with you a valid ID if you are signed up for a youth ticket. All the adults member of the group will reimburse your guide with €14 each on the day of the tour. The same ticket is valid for the Roman Forum, which is a site included on this tour.
- Unfortunately, the Colosseum is not equipped with elevators that reach all floors of the structure. As such, we are unable to accommodate people in need of wheelchair access, or who may have significant ambulatory impairments.
- Luggages are not allowed in the Colosseum. Bring with you a small bagpack or a purse. Don't bring little knives or glass bottles.