• Meet your guide at the Spanish Steps in the late afternoon.
• Walk to the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
• Cross the river and discover the nightime in Trastevere.
• Visit churches, Cafès, old Bars in Rome.
• 2,5 hours guided tour in English.
• Care, Passion and Expertise in a Small Group of Max 10 People
• 5€ discount for young (8-17); Free for Children (0-7)
• You must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
• The meeting point is at Spanish Steps, in front of Babington Tea Rooms, located next to the Steps. You will see the MindtheGuide green sign!
• After booking you will receive a confirmation email, a Voucher and a Map of the meeting point.
- Optimize your orientation in Rome walking through the whole city centre and Trastevere.
- Savor the best Gelato and Espresso and maximize your knowledge of Rome for the rest of your journey.
- Listen and talk with your guide about History, Architecture and ask all your questions while visiting the highlights of the city at night.
- Discover the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, the oldest intact temple of the ancient Rome.
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain when lights illuminate the water cascade and night is about to come.
- Cross the river and start your cool tour of Trastevere where a little Rome is still to be discovered with its Restaurants, Trattoria and Bars.
- Time for pictures, breaks and questions.
- Informative, clever and funny presentation of subjects and sites by an historian or an archeologist.
- Semi-private context where to interact with the guide.
- Tips, suggestions and info to what to do in Rome afterwards.
- This tour covers an amount of walks and steps so, please, wear comfortable shoes. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate people in wheelchair.
- During summer is recommended to bring with you a small bottle of water. Your guide will show you where drinkable fountains are along the tour.
- We cannot accommodate people who are late. You must be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior the starting of the tour.
- The tour ends in Trastevere.
- On Sundays, due to the service, we will visit the Pantheon only outside.
Reviews by Jane, Oakland, US on Mar 19, 2017
- "Our best night in Rome!"
Dario was very knowledgeable and enjoyable to listen to as he was very enthusiastic about the subjects during our walk. He was able to tell us everything about the art and the history of the places we visited: we loved Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and Trastevere! Thanks Dario! Also for the restaurant suggestion!
Reviews by Raphc, London UK on Mar 15, 2017
- "Knowledgeable & extremely friendly guide"
We had the most interesting & unconventional tour with Dario as we walked the streets of incredible Rome. I can't say enough about him & highly recommend Dario if you're looking for a responsive, knowledgeable & funny guide. Book him, you won't regret it!
Reviews by Tony, Sidney on Dec 13, 2016
Dario was outstanding! He took to places in Rome that were simply stunning. Thoroughly recommend and i have already done so to our friends.
Reviews by Brendan M. from Edenderry, Ireland on Oct 28, 2015
- "The 'must do' tour of Rome with a top class guide"
I cannot recommend this tour enough.The night tour was the best tour we did in Rome, you really get a true sense of what Rome is all about with the tour.. You visit a few of the main tourist spots but it's the in-between information and places that is the tour's true charm. Dario was as good as a guide can be. Informative, helpful and thorough in his tour and what he wants you to see. You will see parts of Rome not giving in the normal tour books which should be in them in my opinion after getting the insight from Dario. After doing some tours with similar operators I will now look to do any tours with MindtheGuide. It was a Professionally ran and Dario has great passion and knowledge in what he does. He also shows you all the good places to eat in each area you visit. It truly is an unmissable tour if you want to get the true sense of the city .
Reviews by Kateryna T. from Sterling, USA on May 14, 2015
- "Had a great tour with Dario"
I was traveling to Italy for 7 days, but had only 7 hours to spend in Rome. I contacted Dario about arranging a night tour for me and he was happy to do that. I arrived at 1 am and we spent 5 hours walking around night Rome. He is so knowledgeable and truly has a passion for the history of the city. Thank you for making this trip a memorable.
Reviews by Kristen B. from Scarborough, United States on Jan 25, 2015
My boyfriend and I (both in our early 20s) booked Dario for the Vatican tour and the Roman Walking tour and we both could not have been happier! His is an extremely personable and knowledgeable man! We were lucky to have him to ourselves for both tours and he really gauged the tour to our personal likes. He was very generous with his time and we never felt rushed or not fulfilled at any of the sites. I would highly recommend Dario as a tour guide and MtG tours overall it is a fantastic idea letting the tours be more personable and letting the clients choose, unlike most of the tours we saw offered. Thank you Dario!!
Reviews by Penny Beal B. from keewatin, Canada on Oct 31, 2014
we had some not so fun times previously in Rome, so meeting Dario at the Piazza navone, and having a well paced walk with him, explaining, answering questions, keeping us safe (oh those Roman drivers!), was delightful and felt so safe. our religious experience with the caffe was awesome, and also loved the gelato on the piazza at the end of our walk. he made us feel welcome, and we learned a great deal. Thank you Dario!
- This tour is a walk of about 2,5 hours. As such, we suggest that you wear comfortable shoes for our walk through Trastevere on its marvelous cobblestones.
- We will show you the main public transportation lines and the taxi stops for returning to your place after dinner.
- The Pantheon is closed: we will see it from the ouside.
- Regardless of weather forecast, this tour will run, come rain or shine.