Rome by Night Walking Tour and Trastevere
Max 10 people
2.5 hours tour
From €39Choose date
Walk through Rome when the night begins. Visit the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Navona Square and Trastevere.
Discover Rome while walking through the most famous parts of the City. From Spanish Steps to Trastevere we will live the city like the Romans do!
• Meet your guide at the Spanish Steps in the late afternoon.
• Walk to the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
• Cross the river and discover the nightime in Trastevere.
• Visit churches, Cafès, old Bars in Rome.
• 3 hours guided tour in English.
• Care, Passion and Expertise in a Small Group of Max 10 People
• 5€ discount for young (8-17); Free for Children (0-7)
• You must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
• The meeting point is at Spanish Steps, in front of Babington Tea Rooms, located next to the Steps. You will see the MindtheGuide green sign!
• After booking you will receive a confirmation email, a Voucher and a Map of the meeting point.
- Optimize your orientation in Rome walking through the whole city centre and Trastevere.
- Savor the best Gelato, Tiramisu, Suppli, Espresso and maximize your knowledge of Rome for the rest of your journey.
- Listen and talk with your guide about History, Architecture and ask all your questions while visiting the highlights of the city at night.
- Discover the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, the oldest intact temple of the ancient Rome.
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain when lights illuminate the water cascade and night is about to come.
- Cross the river and start your cool tour of Trastevere where a little Rome is still to be discovered with its Restaurants, Trattoria and Bars.
- Time for pictures, breaks and questions.
- Informative, clever and funny presentation of subjects and sites by an historian or an archeologist.
- Semi-private context where to interact with the guide.
- Tips, suggestions and info to what to do in Rome afterwards.
- This tour covers an amount of walks and steps so, please, wear comfortable shoes. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate people in wheelchair.
- During summer is recommended to bring with you a small bottle of water. Your guide will show you where drinkable fountains are along the tour.
- We cannot accommodate people who are late. You must be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior the starting of the tour.
- The tour ends in Trastevere.
- On Sundays, due to the service, we will visit the Pantheon only outside.
- This tour is a walk of about 3 hours. As such, we suggest that you wear comfortable shoes for our walk through Trastevere on its marvelous cobblestones.
- The tour will end at 9.00PM (21.00), so if you want to continue your night in Trastevere, then we suggest you to bring something warm to wear with you as the night may be significantly colder than the daytime.
- We will show you the main public transportation lines and the taxi stops for returning to your residences after dinner.
- On Sundays, due to the service, the Pantheon is closed: we will see it from the ouside.
- Regardless of weather forecast, this tour will run, come rain or shine.